Pages

April 26, 2015

I've decided to begin what I'm calling 'Sundayspiration'. To sum it up quickly - I'll be posting a photo or two of a project I've done, or someone elses that I found that week, on a sunday to give you project inspiration. You can join in too, if you like. Just use the picture above in your post, and provide a link back here. Then you can just use your creativity and write a post including a few photos of your project!


This Sunday's project is one of my own; a Face Paint Design. Butterflies are always quite a favourite among the little girls :)



Do you face paint often or at all? What are you favourite face painting designs? Do you think you'll join in with the Sundayspiration? Let me know in the comments and I'll be sure to take a look at your post :)

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea!
    The face painting is really beautiful. I'm so envious if your skill.

    ReplyDelete