I've been working on a new blog for quite a while now, and have been stressing a little too much over how it looks, what I'll post and when I release it. Where on earth do I start? How will I write my first post?
I've been overthinking it, and a few days ago I realised I was trying too hard. It was never going to work! I already own a blog - this blog - and I'm happy with it. It needs a theme, yes. A little bit of cleaning up, definitely. And of course, I must be more consistent with posting.
But I believe that I can do it, if I put my mind to it.
So here I am, back out of the blue after months of not posting to write to you, my loyal reader, again! I hope you will join me in the building this not-so-new blog, and motivate me to post more regularly! I still have yet to find more of a niche, but I'm sure that I'll get there. There're just so many things that I'm passionate about!
But for now, walk with me in the adventure of my life... you'll be getting lots more posts in the future all about what's going on.
As always, God bless!
Charlie xx





No comments:
Post a Comment