Pages

March 08, 2015


Did you know that I sell on Etsy? Well you do now! And guess what? Because it's nearing Easter - I'm giving you 10% off in store until the 15th of March. Just enter this coupon code:

EASTERTHANKS

Better be quick though - because it only lasts a week. Click here to see the store.





Do you like sculpting with polymer clay? What would you like to see for sale in the store in future?

3 comments:

  1. Your miniatures are so cool! Very time I've tried making any miniatures, they've all failed terribly. I just don't have an eye for that sort of thing.
    Every time Gemma and I look at our shop, we always stop to admire your unicorn horns. They look amazing. I can't believe how small they are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant Gemma-Rose, oops!

      Delete
    2. Oh, thank you so much! You've just made my day xx

      Delete