Pages

March 06, 2015

Yesterday's DIY Project: Small Blue Bunting


I love the colour blue, and I love fabric, so you can imagine that I was pretty excited when Mum bought me a pack of blue fabrics for my birthday. 
It's been sitting there for the last few months, as I haven't been able to get around to use it. That - and I'm too nervous to spoil it!

However, yesterday I finally got my butt into gear and sat down to make a small bunting. I hung them up on my shelves - and I have to say; I'm pretty happy with how they look!







It was actually super easy to make - all I did was cut out the flags from my fabric, then threaded white yarn through them, sliding them around to adjust their position. Then I hung it up, and voila! 

Have you ever made a bunting before? Do you plan to in the future? 

5 comments: