Pages

March 30, 2015


**Sundays post. I thought I'd posted this on Sunday, but apparently not :P Sorry about that - here it is now!**
I always love discovering new writing music. A little while ago I found a violin artist on YouTube - Taylor Davis, who released her first album of original just this month, and I'm absolutely hooked.
It's like she wrote her music just for me! Her songs just flow with emotion, and give me so much inspiration, putting me right in a writing mood (which isn't always easy!).
This is one of her new songs, 'Reflections', which I think is amazing...


Isn't she talented? Watching her music videos gives me so many good new story ideas.


Do you enjoy writing? What is your favourite music to listen to while you do? Let me know what your favourite writing music is - I love getting recommendations! 

2 comments:

  1. Taylor Davis' music is so beautiful! She's one of my favourite musicians. We've just bought her newest album and I'm listening to it for the very first time right now! It's so perfect.
    Another musician I've been listening to a lot recently is Nick Pitera, his original piece, Stairwells is amazing. I can't stop playing it on repeat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! My favourite music is pop, bashment and more. I LOVE writing. I'm writing a story called 'Heal' on my blog so please read it. Check out my blog and post a comment on it? Thanks for reading!

    shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete