Pages

August 09, 2015


Hey, it's me! Yes, I'm still here, I didn't fall off a cliff or anything.

 My main excuse for being absent will be that I'm busy. And that is true, but not entirely. Blogging has simply not been on my mind! And whenever it does happen to pop up, I push it aside. Getting up regular posts was becoming a chore, and I didn't see the point of that. Quality verses quantity, and the posts that I'd have written would certainly not have been quality!
Anyway, I'm here now, and I've got some awesome changes on the way. I'm redesigning the blog, and will even give it a new name. The current name is simply too long, and I find it hard to incorporate into any nice looking design.
I'm working on drawing and creating new designs, logos and such - and can't wait for it to be done! Not sure when it'll be ready, but hopefully soon.

In the meantime, keep your eyes peeled and I might see you here in a new blog post!


No comments:

Post a Comment