Camp NaNoWriMo is just around the corner, and I am way behind in my planning! This week for Tuesday's post I've made a list of helpful internet articles to get you going, whether for planning or writing when NaNoWriMo begins.
I've mentioned Imogen Elvis's blog a few times already, because she has so many inspirational posts! I love going to her blog for advice.
Last year for NaNoWriMo she wrote a series of blog posts to help you plan and get through NaNo.
I'd recommend taking a look at all of them, but here's one to get you started... NaNoPrep: Staying Motivated
I seriously just discovered this website today - and it looks absolutely fantastic. I think I'll have to put aside quite a lot of time to explore it properly! It's full of so much good advice.
I just found this one while browsing Pinterest for inspiration, and it seemed worth sharing.
Just a few articles to help you (and I!) along :)
Are you participating in Camp NaNoWriMo this July? What's your favourite genre to write?





Good luck for Camp Nanowrimo!
ReplyDeleteI never participate, mostly because I'm usually travelling in July so I don't have time for a novel. I write short posts about travelling instead :)
x Envy
Picking up the Pieces