It's nearing Winter here, so today for Sundayspiration, I've collected up a few free patterns for boot cuffs. They're all extremely cute - I might just have to make some for myself. Boots are definitely my favourite winter shoes. I wear them all the time!
*please note that none of these patterns are mine, and all credit goes to the original artists*
These are so gorgeous; not only the cuffs themselves, but the photo really caught my eye!
Again, it was the photo that really got my attention. I'm a total sucker for good photos! But the cuffs here are cute too ;)
I've had these on my to-make list for a while. Maybe this winter I shall finally get around to that...
These are really pretty, and look super cozy too. I do like the buttons on them.
There you have it! I hope this inspires you a little bit - good luck with your crafting :)
What have you been knitting/crocheting lately? Have you any patterns you'd like to share with me? Comment them down below so I can check them out!







No comments:
Post a Comment