Pages

December 10, 2015

Hey! Remember me?

...no? Well.

I've been very neglectful.
This blog was pushed right to the back of my mind when life got in the way.
It does that sometimes.
But! I've managed to find a quiet moment to sit down and write again. It feels great to be back :)

Since the last post, much has happened! For a more recent of those events, I completed NaNoWriMo this November. I reached my 50,000 words for the second year! I won't say it wasn't hard - I certainly struggled... but I managed to scrape by nonetheless.
Another big thing - I bought a Macbook Air today! This certainly makes blog writing much more inviting, as my old computer was incredibly slow. My new beautiful laptop is wonderful to use and I'm very excited to start writing regular posts with it!

Just wanted to write a quick post to remind you that I'm here, and to warm up my writing-engine a bit. Hopefully you can expect a few more posts arriving here soon!

As always, Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment