Pages

December 26, 2015


Merry Christmas for yesterday, wonderful reader! I hope you had a fantastic day, and continue to have a blessed year of 2016. It's going to be a good one, I can feel it :)

Have you thought about your New Years Resolutions yet?

This year was the first year that I actually stuck by some of the things on my list. They have started to die off as the year has ended, but I'm determined to start again this coming year and make it my best one yet.
What about you? Maybe one of the things on your list is to 'actually follow 2016's resolutions' ;)

2016 is going to be amazing; I'm going to come out healthier, fitter, more confident (confidenter? :P), happier and closer to God. And many things to look forward to - at the end of the year I'll have my 16th birthday and I can then start learning to drive! Plus I'll get a pay-rise at work so haha :P

I encourage you to take five or ten minutes and sit down to review your year of 2015, with or without a notebook. Take some notes, write in your journal, or simply sit down and stare into space thinking, pondering the good and bad things that you did. What did you do that you're really proud of? Are there things you'd like to change in your life? What can you improve (in)? Is there anything that really worked? Anything that didn't?
Just sit and think.
Then take some paper and a pen, and write down your resolutions for the big new year. Come away feeling refreshed and determined to make this your best year yet.
You can do it, I promise! I'm confident in your success :)

Best wishes, Charlie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment