Pages

January 03, 2016


Well, there's another year come and gone! It flew by so quickly... and boy, so many things happened! There were moments of fear, moments of joy, moments of excitement... altogether, it was a wonderful year. I definitely feel like a better, more mature person through the experiences that I was faced with.
Are you pleased with the results of 2015? Are there things you wish you could have changed? There certainly are for me. 
But no matter your feelings - give yourself a big high five from me! You made it through another big year of much progress and success.

(...still waiting on those flying cars that Back to the Future promised, however!)...


Writing is a funny thing. It's an absolute pain in the butt, but somehow I enjoy it. The process is both torturous and whole lot of fun.
While I have many moments of doubt and of hating writing, I always come back to it eventually. I've never been able to give up on my dream of becoming a good writer.


Fact 1.
You will become a pro at procrastination.
Doing the dishes will become a really appealing task.

Fact 2.
You will reach so many writing blocks that you'll want to strangle yourself.
I swear that one day I'll have some sort of brain injury from smacking my head on the desk over and over again.

Fact 3.
You will compare yourself to other authors.
And simply feel like crap because they're so much better at writing.

Fact 4.
There's that sentence that you wrote, that is just AMAZING.
It's literally the reason why you're still writing. Because it's just the most creative thing that's ever come out of your brilliant brain.

Fact 5.
You will spend more time on Pinterest looking at inspiration for writing, than actually writing.
Yep, pinning all of those pictures telling you to 'Stop Pinning and Start Writing'. (you probably won't).


Now - stop procrastinating by reading my blog, and write!

Charlie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment