Pages

June 28, 2016

Time for an update! I've been rather absent of late, and there are a few reasons for that. One is because I'm still looking around for the best place where my blog can live. I'm having trouble with Blogger as it's rather old and sort of difficult to work with, and even something as simple as photos - it's near impossible to line them up how I want in posts and pages!
Just little technical difficulties, I suppose.
I've been messing around with Weebly and Tumblr, and I think that if I can fully customise the Tumblr template then we might have found a new home for She Writes! But if all else fails - we'll stay put with blogger. I'll keep you updated.

So, what's been happening? Not a whollleeee lot. I've nearly wrapped up my last assignment for my SACE requirements this year, and I'm still deciding whether I want to continue or not. Lots of decisions surrounding school, as I'm sure you've heard - but I'm trusting that God will lead me in the right direction. Damn though, He sure makes it hard to know where to go sometimes!
As far as health goes, I've adapted quite a healthy lifestyle, I'm proud to say. I've always been pretty healthy but I've really started to eat more of what comes straight from the earth - more fully raw meals of fresh produce! And juices - oh my. I'm really enjoying making my own detox juices. My favourite has celery, beetroot, kale, ginger, cucumber and lemon. I've been feeling so amazing after doing this.
I celebrated my one year anniversary at work a few weeks ago. I can't believe how the time has flown!

Now, I have a favour to ask of you. What are your favourite posts? I know that there aren't a heap to choose from on this blog of yet - but if you could, I'd appreciate a quick comment with what you've enjoyed (or really hated) so far.
I'm still finding my feet in this blogging thing (apparently five years hasn't been enough time ;P) and I really must find myself a niche that I'm comfortable with.

Much love,
Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment